It's that time of year when we're all searching for quality beachwear. If you're searching for swim shorts or swimwear to keep your kids safe this summer, go no further than Marie Raxevsky's latest collection. The designer of the brand has been in fashion business for over 10 years. To ensure durability and comfort, the swimsuit is composed of high-quality fabrics.
For example, rashguards provide additional covering to protect against the sun's damaging rays and to aid in the prevention of sunburn. Our rashguards even have UPF 50+ UV protection built in.
Here are 6 reasons why UPF protection swimwear is important for the summer:
- UPF Fabrics Offer Better Coverage Than Sunscreen Alone
- UPF Swimwear Makes Sun Protection Easy
- No Waiting Time for Sun Protection to Kick in With UPF Fabrics
- UPF Suits Can Offer 10 Times (or More) the Protection of Regular Swimwear
- Swimwear With UPF Fabrics Are Just as Cute and Comfortable as Their Counterparts
- Make the Choice for UPF Swimwear to Protect Yourself and Your Family
We are proud of using Carvico, a sustainable techno-fabric composed of ECONYL® regenerated Nylon that offers outstanding recovery power and always the ideal muscle compression targeted at minimizing lactic acid generation and therefore enhancing energy recovery. It is soft and pleasant on the skin, compact and breathable, and extremely UV protected (UPF 50+).
Carvico fabric features: